Thursday, October 9, 2008

Flagstaff

Nikki and I were bored to tears so we decided to kill some time up at Flagstaff Mt.  I was going to chill out while Nikki climbed.  We went to the monkey traverse which may be the worst piece of rock that one could climb.  I've even heard human feces was spread across it at one point in time.  Nikki knew better so she climbed on some other turds.
Caution the next paragraph may offend some readers.
  
I was on the phone with a friend trying to find a specific problem when I felt the urge to have a piss.  I stepped into the outhouse


and when I finished my business I dropped my phone in here.

There was obviously no retrieving the phone and now its gone for ever.  If any of my friend are reading give please give me a call so I can get your number.  After this experience I don't think I will ever go back to Flagstaff.  Crap rock, shitty problems and the loss of my phone are too much bare.

No comments: